Infertility
Options

PSA: madelyn

I have noticed over the past week or so that people think you're, "the heart of the board." I'm scratching my head as to why so many people think this. I think you're a bitter person. I along with several other people feel that you only offer support to people who post about negative betas and losses. I went back through recent BFP and positive beta posts and find it interesting that you did not offer and congratulations to those people. You don't offer support to those that have been there for you during your rough times. It's really sad especially since so many people for some reason think you're some sort of god on this board. I don't feel bad for you and believe that you get what you deserve. Maybe if you showed happiness towards others you wouldn't have such bad luck.

Re: PSA: madelyn

• Options

Here we go again with the D*mn AEs.

If you don't have the balls to post under your own name, F-OFFFFFFFF.

Our Blog - http://thedittemores.blogspot.com/
    Dx PCOS 2003/high fasting insulin/clotting issues DH Dx with low sperm count, motility and morphology. Varicocele repair (11/1/2010)
    2/2011 - Confirmed no improvement - On to Donor Sperm
    4 failed IUIs in 2010
    IUI#5 and 6- with DS, BFN
    Final IUI - Lucky #7! IUI with DS - 20.Jun.2011 - 21.5 mil motile! Not so lucky - BFFN and the end of our IF journey....
    Waiting for our family to be complete through Adoption - May 2012 - Hoping our baby finds us soon!
  • Options
    Whoever you are you need you to go f*ck off right now. Madelyn is there for everyone, and she is going through some deep sh*t right now, so back off. I am so not in the mood for AE crap today so step the f off now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ok.

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options
    imagebeachgal32960:

I have noticed over the past week or so that people think you're, "the heart of the board." I'm scratching my head as to why so many people think this. I think you're a bitter person. I along with several other people feel that you only offer support to people who post about negative betas and losses. I went back through recent BFP and positive beta posts and find it interesting that you did not offer and congratulations to those people. You don't offer support to those that have been there for you during your rough times. It's really sad especially since so many people for some reason think you're some sort of god on this board. I don't feel bad for you and believe that you get what you deserve. Maybe if you showed happiness towards others you wouldn't have such bad luck.

Please don't do this. She is having an awful day. Please just let her be. 

• Options

imagethebeadinglady:
    Whoever you are you need you to go f*ck off right now. Madelyn is there for everyone, and she is going through some deep sh*t right now, so back off. I am so not in the mood for AE crap today so step the f off now.

Ditto!!! Leave her the he!! alone!

PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome
    TTC #1 Since 3/2010 Diagnosed with POF
    6/2010-IVF #1 Cancelled after ER b/c 0 eggs recovered
    On to Donor Eggs
    9-30-10 IVF w/ DE begins & Donor started stims 10-4-10
    Donor ER 10-14-10 14 Fertilized Eggs ~ ET 10-17-10 (7 Frosties)
    IVF #1 11-18-10 M/C @ 7 Weeks~Stopped growing @ 5 Weeks
    FET #1 2-1-2011
    Beta #1 13dp3dt 2-14-2011~722
    Beta #2 15dp3dt 2-16-2011~1942
    1st U/S 3-3-2011~Twin Girls

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imagebeachgal32960:
    Maybe if you showed happiness towards others you wouldn't have such bad luck.

Like you're doing now?  Man, you must have all the luck.  And a life.  Oh, wait...

MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1 April 2011 - Cancelled
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
    IVF 2 October 2011 - BFP!
    *Identical Twin Boys born June 2012*
    Here we go again...IVF 3 is underway!
  • Options
    image*NestingAway*:
    imagebeachgal32960:

Please don't do this. She is having an awful day. Please just let her be. 

Oh I know she has had a rough day. A few people today had some rough news. I still saw them offering others support. 

• Options
    I simply cannot believe anyone on this board would show this level of cruelty. Especially when someone is having such a difficult day. You should feel ashamed of yourself for kicking someone who is down and for hiding behind a fake name. I'm disgusted.
  • Options

PSA: Trolls/ dirty AEs not welcome here.  What are we in grade school?

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Options

I just reported this post.  Considering the nature of this particular board, I hope that they decide to remove it.

Edwina - Where is it?   

TTC Child #1 Sept '08, Dx: Unexplained, DOR 2 IUI's = BFN, m/c, IVF 1 = 0 embies to put back, IVF 2 = BFN, IVF 3 = cancelled, IVF 4 = BFP with 1 embie. Our son came into our life on 9/28/11. We are in love! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WOW -- low blow...and completely untrue.
    TTC since 8/09
    DX: PCO, ENDO, High NK, MTHFR
    8/10 = Lap to remove Endo

2 Femara TI, 3 Follistim IUI = BFN & 1 c/p
    IVF #1 - BFP - boy/girl Twins!

Ben and Reese born at 34w2d!
  • Options
    WOW. It's painfully obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about. F-OFF!

We also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And HOPE does not dissappoint.
    Romans 5:3-5

~Matt and Jen~
    Married August 26, 2006
    TTC since June 2008
    Severe MFI
    IVF #1 Feb. 2011 = BFN
    IVF #2 (Long Lupron) May 2011 = BFP!!!
    Our sweet little girl, born January 26, 2012

Time for #2!

IVF #1 (Long Lupron) July 2013 = BFP!!!

Beta #1 (8/1) 203! Beta #2 (8/8) 3,677! 1st u/s scheduled for 8/15!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagebeachgal32960:

Who the heck are you anyway?  with you little 4  POSTs?!

LET's see your siggy...oh wait, you don't have one

Who the heck do you think you are, the etiquette police?...

Oh, were you offering other people that have had a bad day support? Oh No!  I see nothing...

BACK THE TRUCK UP, cause you just struck a nerve with a hell of a lot of women here...

Go on with your dinky 4 posts...

ttc since 10-09 first visit with RE 09-10 ME-everything ok DH- AZOOSPERMIA...biopsy confirmed Sertoli Only Cell syndrome Donor IUI#4 was the charm (8-27-11) with 125iuFollistim/Ovidrel/Endometrin/PIO/vit D beta #1 9/8/11....BFP!!! : ) @ 47.7 beta...#2 9/15/11... 1,998 beta#3 9/22/2011- 27,900 Baby's hb seen @6w2d ! 1-3-2012 20 wk u/s everything lookin' good! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This isn't how we roll over here. U give support, u get it.... Madelyn does both. IF is not some popularity contest. Let's not go here, come on.
  • Options

We're not doing this here. Sorry. You're not welcome. This is un-true and this board will not give you the time of day after this post.

DX: Severe MFI 
    IVF # 1 ~ Antagonist ~ ER 1/27/11~ ET 1/30/11 ~ + HPT 7dp3dt 
    DD born med-free on 10/24/11 
    Lilypie - (lZjk)
    IVF # 2 ~Antagonist ~ ER 6/5/13 ~ ET 6/10/13 ~ + HPT 4dp5dt 
    Lilypie - (OUlo)

• Options
    Seriously? All you have to do is go back and look through BFP posts and see that she never responds. But if someone has bad news, she responds to them.
  • Options
    OK, I am completely new to this board but I have to ask...why would you post this? It really seems like a low blow. Every person on here is going through a tough time and are in a lot of pain. I can't believe you would write this, just to hurt someone elses feelings. I don't know who you are & I know you have no clue who I am but it seems to me you are bitter and/or jelous that it's not you. We really should support one another, not knock them down. The support and knowledge is the only reason I joined this board and this just really upsets me.I'm sorry Madelyn, I find you funny & enjoy what you have to say!
  • Options

imagebeachgal32960:
    Seriously? All you have to do is go back and look through BFP posts and see that she never responds. But if someone has bad news, she responds to them.

Are you that obsessed with her?

And if that makes her a bad person, sign me and a lot of other people for that as well.  Because last time I posted bad news I got 20-something responses, and there are definitely a lot more than that on this board. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    disgusting, disturbing and untrue...please leave NOW!
  • Options
    Really? FFS...this is just completely f-in ridiculous!
    *SAIF* always welcome
    TTC since October 2007
    Dx with Unexplained IF
    IUI #1-3 w/clomid: Jan-March 2010...BFN
    IUI #4 w/injectables: April 2010...BFP
    1st u/s: 5/17-one little perfect hb@7w2d, 2nd u/s: 6/5-no hb@10w;
    missed miscarriage: 6/10 d&c
    IUI #5-7 w/injectables: Sept 2010-Jan 2011...BFFN
    IVF #1: Feb/March 2011...pretty please let this work!!!!

Expecting twin boys!!!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Yawn...seriously, this whole AE crap is so old. 

Grow a set of hairy ones and post under your real name loser.

• Options
    This really makes me sick to my stomach! You are a mean person. Madelyn is supportave and offers advice to everyone.
    After 3 years of infertility we were blessed with twin girls through private infant adoption.
    Forever our's October 17th 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Did Annabanana run out of numbers and pick a new name?  What other board are you going to annoy next?   

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Options
    Gotta love trashy trolls!!! Get off the board... You clearly don't have a clue if its purpose.
    After DX- IF 1996-16 years old; IVF 1 5/2009 BFP! ;MC- 8 W6d- 6/2009
    DX w/ Protein S Deficiency and unexplained thin lining
    Multiple D&C's, Hysterscopy for removal of Scar Tissue, Endometrial Biopsy, 3 BFN FETs, including a year of cancelled due to lining issues (ranging 4.5 to 6.4),
    Procedure of arcuate uterus, Shocking lining development...9.2.
    Moved on to adoption 3/2011
    Homestudy approved! 6/27/2011
    Forever matched! 7/17/2012
    Precious baby boy born 7/30/2012
    SAIF & PAIF Always Welcome
  • Options

leave her alone. she is 100% there for the women on this board.

you are a coward, post under your real handle and get a freaking life!

• Options
    Entirely inappropriate and untrue. Go away!
  • Options
    You're a fvcking biitch from hell.   Either show up here to be supportive or find someone else to be a d!ck to.  I've had a bad day, so do the right thing and don't try to piss me off.  Go the hell away because we won't feed your trollass anymore.
    Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

imageimage

• Options
    Wow, my jaw dropped reading this. I can't believe this person thinks it's ok to say such hurtful things to another human being. Please leave this board and never come back.
  • Options
    Reported to Bump Eileen. Please ladies, don't reply and say something that will get you in trouble. This AE or any AE is not worth it.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagelyse2143:
    Reported to Bump Eileen. Please ladies, don't reply and say something that will get you in trouble. This AE or any AE is not worth it.

HERE SHE COMES TO SAVE THE DAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! You saved them from annabanana and now you can save them from me.

• Options

FOAD

You are an idiot. I can personally remember her sending me congrats or good luck or other "positive" posts. I know for a fact she has congratulated others on their BFPs. You are a fvcking moron. She's been very supportive to me, especially recently so you need to check yourself.

I'm so tired of these stupid ass AEs. They do nothing but hurt people - ESPECIALLY INNOCENT people. Grow a set of balls and post under your real name. 

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • Options
    This has to be a joke! Really, no one is that much of a b!tch without trying! Way to kick someone when they're down! Does that make you feel like a better person?
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    What a b*tch!!! Get a life
    TTC #1 since 7/09
    Dx: LPD, underdeveloped follicles, blocked left tube
    3 C/P, 1 BO, 1 Ectopic
    IVF#1=BFN (3/11)
    FET#1=BFP
  • Options

wow, i really can't believe someone would go out of their way just to say something so mean.  I mean really, grow up. 

~Lauren~
    **SAIF always welcome.**
    After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Read in 2011: 56/55
    Read in 2012: 31/30
    Read in 2013: 1/25
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options

WTF???

I've only been posting here for a short while, and in my short time I have found that Madelyn is a kind and inviting person. I can't believe that someone would have the gall to post such spiteful words about her any day, but especially after the kind of day she had today.  LAME!

• Options
    Grow some and go away!!!!
  • Options
    Completely untrue.
    Take your lame AE somewhere else, none of us here need this drama.
    ByeBye.
    TTC #1 since 03/09 Dx Unexplained
    Jan to April 2010 - Clomid - All BFN
    June 2010 - IVF - BFN
    Oct 2010 - FET #1 - BFN
    Dec 2010 - endometrial biopsy
    Jan 2011 - Surprise BFP! - m/c at 6w5d
    March 2011 - FET #2. Thawed 11 Day 1 embryos; 5 'exploded' / possible lab error?
    ET 4/2/11 transferred 1 blast & 1 morula
    Beta#1 10dp5dt =81; Beta#2 12dp5dt =222 Beta#3 16dp5dt =1337
    It's a BOY!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I would really like to know who you are.  Hmm...

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageGinger71:
    I simply cannot believe anyone on this board would show this level of cruelty. Especially when someone is having such a difficult day. You should feel ashamed of yourself for kicking someone who is down and for hiding behind a fake name. I'm disgusted.
    I totally agree with this! Madelyn is having an AWFUL day - are you serious?!?!

TTC in 2008. Stage II/III endo, Hashimotos hypothyroid, low morph (3%).
    2 cycles Clomid/Ovidrel/TI/Crinone=BFN.
    IUI #1 - 4 Follistim/Ovidrel/IUI/Crinone = BFN.
    IVF #1 - Antagonist w/ ICSI 4/10. 17 retrieved, 5DT of 2, BFN :(
    IVF #2 - Long Lupron w/ ICSI 6/10. 15 retrieved, 3DT of 2, BFFN!!
    Lap 7/21/10
    IVF #3 - Clomid/Antagonist w/ ICSI 10/10. 14 retreived, 3DT of 3, BFP 10/20 but m/c. No HB 11/15/10 - D&C 11/17/10.
    FET - 2 blasts, 1 survived the thaw. Transfer 2/19. Beta #1 3/1 375, Beta #2 3/3 885, Beta #3 3/8 4261, Beta #4 3/11 9005. U/S 3/8 1 sac 1 yolk, U/S 3/16 1 heartbeat 114bpm!

James born Oct. 24th 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP - Jack born April 28, 2013 via VBAC after PTL at 33 1/2 weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"