School-Aged Children

My 4yr old DS is starting Kindergarten tomorrow

We are a military family and currently overseas. Where we are stationed the local kids start school at age 5.  But here when babies are born they are already considered to be 1 year old. So age 5 is in American terms age 4. Hope I didn't lose anyone there lol.

I am hoping that everything goes smoothy. I think I am more nervous than he is lol.

Also to clarify here their school years start in March, he is going now to get used to being there and start working on things he needs to work on and will start the class in March.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My 4yr old DS is starting Kindergarten tomorrow

• Oh my goodness, what a way to get thrown into it. Is that going to mess him up when you all come back to the states? Well, hope everything goes well!
  • Good luck to you and your son, hopefully it all goes smoothly.  Are you going to be staying over seas long?
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelizloo85:
    Oh my goodness, what a way to get thrown into it. Is that going to mess him up when you all come back to the states? Well, hope everything goes well!

He will actual be ahead when we get back to the states.  He is doing pretty good right now. Jumped right into the swing of things.  Tonight he will get his backpack and school shirt.

• Aw, best of luck to him!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"