Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Can you suck too hard with the nose frida?

I started using the nose frida for LO's congested nose. It works wonders!   Can there be any issues with sucking too hard? I suck enough to get globs of snot out and LO screams his head off which makes me think I am hurting him. But he breathes so much better when it is all done.  Could I be causing irritation by sucking too hard?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can you suck too hard with the nose frida?

• Options

I have been reading so much about these! I just ordered one just now!! Cant wait to start using it!

Good Question though!

• Options
    I have one too and love it! I think I remember reading in the directions that you can't suck too hard.
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

ummm this might be TMI...

I stuck the thing in my nose and sucked as hard as I could to test this. It didn't hurt at all. I'm sure LO is more sensitive, but I don't suck nearly as hard as I can with him so I imagine it doesn't hurt him either.  

• Options
    My LO screams when we bulb syringe her nose, so I think they just don't like it-like toddlers don't like having their nose wiped.
  • Options
    imageWannaBeCrunchyMama:

ummm this might be TMI...

I stuck the thing in my nose and sucked as hard as I could to test this. It didn't hurt at all. I'm sure LO is more sensitive, but I don't suck nearly as hard as I can with him so I imagine it doesn't hurt him either.  

Love this!!! Thanks!

• Options
    My baby cries when I use the nose frida too. They probably don't like the feeling of it is my guess.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"