Cleveland Babies

Expecting in Kent - Looking for other Moms-to-be

Hi I moved back to Ohio (Kent), over the summer and we have recently found out that we are expecting.  I would love to find some new friends in the area who are experiencing the same thing, as our friends are not in baby mode yet. 

If you would be interested in forming a group to help each other get through these winter months that would be great! 

Let me know!

Great to meet you,
Alexis

Re: Expecting in Kent - Looking for other Moms-to-be

• Alexis,

I live in Stow and have been trying to get a group together as well so I'm interested.

• Hi!

We live in Garrettsville and are  expecting #4 in April!  Welcome  back to snowy Ohio!  

Great to meet you!

Stephanie 

• Loading the player...
  • Hi underdawg55,
    I do know where Stow is! 
    I am working part time right now so I have my evenings free (after about 4:30ish) and all day Friday. 

I don't mind starting small and adding more people as we go.  How about meeting for dinner or lunch some time?

I am excited to have someone to talk diapers and labor with!  my poor sister is doing her best to stay interested! hehe!

• Hi Alexis!

I am expecting my first as well in June. I don't live in Kent, but I do work for Kent State University so I am always in the area. I would love to get together too. Most of my close friends recently got married (as did I... married in July!) but they still haven't gotten on the baby train yet! Let me know what you two have planned and I will try to make it! Look forward to meeting you.

Kristin

• Alexis and Kristin,

I'm available most Tuesdays, weekends and the occassional weeknight.  I hope our schedules mesh!  If so, let's plan something.

• I'm in Akron.  My little girl is almost 1.  If something starts happening, we're available after 4:30 on weekdays as well.  Most weekends are good for us, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live in Kent and am due with my 1st on May 2nd!  I work M-F from 8-5.  When are you due?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Expecting #4 in September here in Mantua, such a large age gap between my youngest and youngest to be.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagebeazbadazme2:
    Expecting #4 in September here in Mantua, such a large age gap between my youngest and youngest to be.

Hi!  I teach in Mantua!  Small world.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live in Cuyahoga Falls and am currently expecting our first due May 3rd :)

Proud Marine Wife and soon to be mommy to a princess!
  • OK ladies looks like we have quite a few in the area so lets get together.  I think social public outings will work best till we get to know each other. 

So here are our first two outings:

2/11 - La Leche League - 10am-12pm, at the United Church of Christ on SR 59 in Kent, OH  I have made contact with this group's leader, she seems wonderfully helpful and supportive!  So even if you are not breast feeding I thought this might be a great way to meet each other and many other local moms and feel safe. 

2/22 - Panera - 6pm, Kent Stow. Lets shed these winter blues with a little social time.  We can get to know each other and make future plans!

Please email me at alexis_brink@hotmail.com  If you plan to attend either event.   I look forward to meeting you all!

Alexis

• I'd prefer getting together on a weekend.  Would that work for everyone? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"