Maryland Babies

Part-time Daycare ?

My friend posted this on another site but she is from Baltimore so I offered to post it here for her.  (She has been asked by one of her dh's coworkers to watch their LO part-time in her home and is trying to get an idea of rates).

"I'm sure this has been asked before but I could not find anything when I searched. I'm specifically interested in East Coast moms since daycare in this area is much more expensive. When I googled I found a stat that average Maryland childcare for a baby or toddler is $917 a month. Just wanted to know if that's on par. If you don't want to put it out there for anyone to see you can PM me. So...

Where do you live?
How old is your child or children?
How much do you pay?

Thank you! "

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Part-time Daycare ?

• We use a center and we pay $309 a week for infant/toddler care, but there is not the option to go part time.  I've had friends in the area that use in home tell me they pay anywhere from $150-$250 a week, and these are licensed providers in the area.  If she isn't licensed I wouldn't charge as much as other in-homes.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm in Harford County and my child goes to a in-home provider full time. She is 15 months old and we pay $170 a week. My Daycare does provide part time and she charges $40 a day. HTH

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!  I will pass the info along :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"