Georgia Babies
Options

Give color advise

What advice can you give me on the color of the car seat?  What should I steer clear of and what hides the most "stuff"?  I could care less if it matches the car interior or not (which is tan leather.)

photos by Jody Lynn Photography

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Give color advise

• Options
    we have one gray and one black, but to be honest, we only allow pretzels/goldfish/cheerios and water in the car.  Finn has gone potty in the car seat twice, and those are the only times the covers have been washed.  all of this to say, even the dark covers dont' look dirty but we're also crazy anal about what is allowed in.  :)
  • Options

imagehthomas02:
    we have one gray and one black, but to be honest, we only allow pretzels/goldfish/cheerios and water in the car.  Finn has gone potty in the car seat twice, and those are the only times the covers have been washed.  all of this to say, even the dark covers dont' look dirty but we're also crazy anal about what is allowed in.  :)

This!! I do not allow milk or any beverage besides water in the car.  We have a grey/black one and a pink flowered one and both look practically brand new (kids are 2 and 3.5)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"