TTC After a Loss
Options

Irritable w/ dh

Seriously... I really hope my stupid opk was wrong b/c clearly if its not, we're not making it this cycle. All I need the man to do is give me the freakin sperm, and he's all whiny b/c his nose is stuffy and he's tired. Wah wah wah. Just give me some freakin sex, cripes, I'm not even asking for anything special for me, just the sperm. Give em up dude. wth.

Oh yeah.. t his all after he's telling me he called his daughter to see how she's doing and she's just hungry and eating all the time. Thanks DH, have I mentioned I don't fsking care. If you can't at least make an attempt at getting me pregnant, like fvcking hell I want to hear about how she is. I revoke my earlier comment about how understanding he is, cause clearly, he's not understanding. And damnit.. I can't even withhold sex as punishment!!!

Yup, bitter and selfish right here. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Irritable w/ dh

• Options
    I can totally relate!  DH and I had our first "fight" during O time this month, we still FWP though.  I told him it is probably the only time of the month he can do whatever and still get some!  GL!  I hope your DH puts out for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

SUCKS!!!  I'm sorry.

Why is it that they aren't sick all year then they want to whine and complain during O time?  DH was like that this cycle, but I made him "just lay there".  Turns out he had the flu and was sick in the bed for 3 days. 

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

1st pregnancy: BFP- 6/28/09 - Found out we lost our little girl on 10/9/09 at 19w 4d - D&E- 10/14/09

June 2010, corrective surgery for Septate Uterus and large fibroids

2nd pregnancy: BFP- 10/18/10 - Slow rising, non-doubling HCGs, no heart beat. Non-viable pregnancy, D&C- 11/12/10

Started Metformin 6/30/11, Started Clomid 7/20/11 - Unsuccessful

HSG and Laparoscopic surgery revealed blocked tubes and lots of scar tissue...IVF here we come!!!

Surprise BFP naturally!!! IT'S A BOY!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

DH and I have had many fights during O time.  Of course, then we want to kill each other even if we do have sex.  

And men are total babies when they are sick!!!  DH is totally one too!  Drives me nuts.  Man up buddy, man up!!   

• Options
    Awwww you're not bitter or selfish. I think crap like this happens to all of us at some point. I was really pissed with my DH on Saturday so I know how easy it is for them to get on our nerves, especially at a really pivotal time! Those updates from his daughter's pg are not cool. It can really kill the mood. I hope things get better soon. ((hugs))
    Natural MCs 2/4/09, 8/22/09 & 4/7/10
    Dx with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
    BFP #4 5/14/12
    5/17/12...1st Betas- 176, P4 3.6
    5/22/12...2nd Betas- 207, P4 6.1 (MC confirmed)
  • Options

I agree at what big babies the men are.  If they have a tiny cold they make it seem like the world is ending.

Tell him we say to suck it up and give you the sperm!!  He needs to take one for the team this week.

• Options
    Thanks ladies - seriously I am so mad right now. I know he's tired but I did try to wheedle him into getting ready for bed almost 2 hrs ago and he was looking at fsking craigslist. Now he's all pissed i"m on the computer. Seriously cause I want to lie next to you and think about how I'd like to smother you with a pillow for being such an ass, dude, really? Grrr.  And I may tell him he's not permitted to speak to me about his daughter until after he at least puts in a good effort at trying himself. Cause really, just don't. Grrr... men.
  • Options
    imageIzabella22:

I'm not even asking for anything special for me, just the sperm. Give em up dude. wth. 

You made me choke on a gummi bear.

GL w/DH 

image image image Gif Created on Make A Gif
    M/C 10wk 3d EDD: 2011 march 4 C/P EDD: 2011 september 11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"