Babies on the Brain
Options

Snow storms

I love me a good storm. I am all into the weather tracking and radars. Love this!

I am already counting on a snow day for Wednesday. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Snow storms

• Options
    imageN&G 5_26_07:
    I am already counting on a snow day for Wednesday. 

Haha, me too! I can't imagine I'm going to have class Wednesday. Gave up on my homework when I saw the projected snowfall :)

Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Do you like ice? Cause I've got it all over my car, house, trees, and power lines. I would be more than happy to give it to you before I go to work in the morning - because answering stupid insurance questions is way too important to have a snow day.
    imageVisit The Nest! image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll also gladly give away the piles of snow and the 2-day deal they are predicting for tomorrow and Wed.  My job is 24-7-365 no matter what.  And we get seriously reprimanded if we are not on time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I like a good storm if I can stay home. And I sort of miss not being in NYC this winter. 

::Ducks snow and ice hurled at me:: 

• Options
    I'm hoping for a snow day on Wednesday. tomorrow I don't have class anyways. 
    Baby #1 edd 4/21/07 - Matthias James born 5/2/07, 9 lbs, 22 in

Baby # 2 edd 11/26/08 - Ezra Jacob born 11/29/08, 9 lbs 6 oz., 21 3/4 in

Baby #3 edd 05/04/13 - Titus Jude born 05/01/13, 9 lb 5 oz. 21.5 in

• Options

I am hoping for a snowday Wednesday, and if we get a lot of snow and still have work I plan to call in.

My commute is about 50 minutes usually and in bad weather it has taken up to two hours.

I do not like driving in the snow but a cozy stay home and cuddle day sounds great to me!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    At this point, I'd take snow over the crazy weather we are having. Yesterday in the 40's, today in the 50's, tomorrow is in the  70's, and back down to the 40's on Thursday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"