Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Can I put zantac right in DD's bottle?

Re: Can I put zantac right in DD's bottle?

• Options
    Mine takes Zantac.  I wouldn't, just because a whole bottle with that nasty after-taste seems cruel.  :)  I just squirt it down quickly and chase with milk.  Not sure if there would be a medical reason against mixing it with the bottle though.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have seen ladies post on here that they do and it was approved by their pedis. But my pharmacist said no, that diluting it will affect the preservatives in it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We do it and it still helps him, so I say yes!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My DS is on Zantac and I used to put it in his bottle, but I stopped because he would end up not drinking the whole thing and not getting his full dose. Now I just give it to him in a syringe. He actually seems to like the taste of it and gives me no trouble.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm sure it's possible.
  • Options
    I mix it with 2oz of BM and then just nurse her right after. I have not tried just giving it to her straight yet, maybe I should.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • Options
    I tried the giving it straight and she would spit most of it out. I had my pharmacy make a new bottle with grape flavoring and now she gulps it down. So maybe flavoring it will help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"