1st Trimester
Options

Moms of 2 or more TMI

Do you experiance leakage already? I saw leaking from my BB and when I squeeze them I already see white colustrum. Seems like all the symptoms are happening sooner after having 2 already.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moms of 2 or more TMI

• Options
    Not yet thankfully..I started leaking early with DD around 20 sum weeks and it was horrible waking to soaked shirts..I am not looking forward to that...But I will admit I squeezed em the other day just to see Stick out tongue
  • Options
    I never stopped from DS....I hope it doesn't increase anytime soon though....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

still BF'ing DS1... so, yeah, I'm "leaking"

;) 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've noticed it (TMI warning) during sex--I'm guessing it has something to do with being aroused, but not in general yet. With DS it started around 16-20 wks, and was HORRIBLE--I'd wake up with my whole shirt literally soaking wet--some nights I'd have to change shirts twice. Hoping it's not as bad this time =/
  • Options
    I've noticed that my BBs randomly will feel like they've "let down" as I was used to when I was BF'ing DD#2. I haven't seen anything yet but it is the same sensation so I keep checking. My BBs have gotten really big and I'm already up a cup size...not looking forward to going and having to pay for another "special size" nursing bra!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"