Success after IF
Options

Did anyone have cramping before you got a BFP

Did any of you have any cramping before you tested and got a BFP? If so how much and what did it feel like? I started cramping yesterday with pain running down my leg.. and today same thing but, now it has worn off to just very mild cramping on both sides...I can test on wends

Re: Did anyone have cramping before you got a BFP

• Options
    Mine felt like AF cramps, only lighter. Good luck!!!!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Me! It felt like AF was on her way. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WIth DS I had horrible AF like cramps and totally thought it was AF.  with this one I had cramping, but not as bad as w/DS.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I did, felt like AF>
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Mine felt just like AF cramps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes, and I was sure AF was on her way.  Good luck on Wednesday!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I did. It's how I "knew" I was pregnant before I tested. I can't really describe them except to say they were not quite like AF cramps.

Good luck!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I started getting mild cramps on my left side Sunday night.  I tested yesterday 9dp5dt and got a BFP.  I go back to my RE for another beta tomorrow and I still have some mild cramping on the left and a little on the right.  I'm nervous that it means something bad, but it might not.  Good luck to you-if your cramps are anything like mine, they may signal a BFP for you too!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"