Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

well..im pretty sure im pregnant...again ''/

My period is 3 days late, but since having DD I've been getting it 1 week late every time. In the past week I've had 2 dreams that I was pregnant again..there was 1 instance DH & I weren't exactly careful. I bought a test yesterday & so far both were positive...YIKESS!! I'm nervous..I was not planning on having #2 so soon ''/

Re: well..im pretty sure im pregnant...again ''/

• Options
    Not sure if "congrats" are in order :) but don't stress- you will be more than ready by time this new LO arrives and you'll wonder why you waited that long!  GL
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options

With 2 positive tests, that's a little more than "pretty sure" haha, that's a definite.

Congrats on your pregnancy, it will all work out just fine =) 
    Although -- if you weren't planning on #2 so soon, maybe birth control would have been an intelligent decision, just sayin.

Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would definitely say you are. Congratulations! It may seem overwhelming now but this baby will bring you a lot of joy.

DD#1 is 3! And LO#2 is on his/her way! Due Feb 26th, 2014.

BFP#1: EDD 5/7/2010 born on 5/20/2010. A little girl named Emily.  

BFP#2: m/c 10/29/2012 EDD was 6/21/2012 Baby Hope was 6 weeks 3 days. 

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• Options
    Congrats - There are more than a few bumpies here that would love to be in your shoes right now.  H & H 9 months to you. 
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• Options

Ahh - the "no drips" version of the story.

Sorry I opened the other one first.

Either way, congrats and I'm slightly jealous.

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Awwww!  A little overwhelming but you will be so happy to have your LO's close in age later on in life!  I'm one of 4 and my sister and brothers are all my BFF's!!!

• Options

imageAvidVertigo:
    Congrats - There are more than a few bumpies here that would love to be in your shoes right now.  H & H 9 months to you. 

This!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i think a congrats is in order. Here to a happy and healthy pregnancy! *cheers*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"