Pre-School and Daycare
Options

*Cute lunch check-in*

PIP them here!

Kiwi caterpillar! And I'm happy to say that Operation Yummy Kiwi has succeeded! DD will now happily eat kiwi after two years of trying! The sprinkles were stuck into the kiwi. Hummus/pita chips, clementine, tomatoes on a pick and a raspberry yogurt pretzel.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Cute lunch check-in*

• Options
    Leftovers! I removed part of the bun to make the girl, which DD adored (but only ate one bite). Apples, blueberries on a pick, raspberry pretzel inside the heart, orange slices and a Babybel cheese with a heart cut-out.

I make cute lunches every day that we're home, but we were gone a lot this week and the other post-worthy lunch that I made has a terrible picture, so I'm going to remake it sometime soon! I'm hoping we get some more participation this week so I don't feel like such a PW!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I adore the kiwi caterpillar - so cute!  Here's mine this week:

Just a heart-themed lunch.  Heart-shaped peanut butter and jam toast sandwich with a heart cut out of top.  Yogurt with valentine's sprinkles, heart cut out of red apple and 2 marshmallow hearts for a treat.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Super cute!  I am so excited to make ds's lunch tomorrow.  Will have to post pics then.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"