Alaska Babies

Due in May?

Hi! I'm new to the Bump. My name is Becky. I responded to a couple of the GTKY posts. It's interesting to see that there are expectant mothers who moved to Alaska from all over the country. I am just curious to know whether anyone else is also due in May. I'm due May 12th. 

Re: Due in May?

• Welcome!  I am definitely not due in May but I am sure some other people on here are!  
  • Thank-you. I am sorry for your CM. I also had a c-section with my daughter for the same reason only she came 12 weeks early at 2.6 lbs. My doctor had told me to take it easy, which was open for my own interpretation. But I really should have been resting more. I didn't have any complications with my first pregnancy and I really didn't feel like I was over-doing it. But I was. I was walking all around campus with a heavy bag of books, shoveling snow and I had just moved, so a lot of unpacking. My daughter is doing great now thanks to the amazing nurses and doctors in the NICU where she was born. She's turning three next month. I am having a boy this time and so far no complications. I am taking it easy though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations! Only 24 days before you get to see him/her face to face! You must be so excited.
  • Welcome and congratulations! I don't check the AK board very often but post here occasionally. I am due June 19th close but I guess no banana. It is nice to see a few people post on here it seemed dead the first time I checked lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Thanks. Congratulations to you. I'm still learning how this website works.
  • I love the name you have chosen. I had Lyra on my girl list, too. We are having a boy though. I have a list of boy names but we havn't chosen one yet.
  • Congrats! Do you know if you are expecting a boy or a girl?
  • imageBecksC35:
    I love the name you have chosen. I had Lyra on my girl list, too. We are having a boy though. I have a list of boy names but we havn't chosen one yet.

:) Thank you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• I am due May 7th...with baby number 4.

I am 38.  This is my best pregnancy so far...yay.

How are things for you?

I have an almost 13yo girl, 11yo boy, and almost 7yo boy.

• Wow! I'm sorry for the delay in response. I havn't been online much lately. I have decided to go for another c-section, so I will be going in to Providence sometime the first week of May. This pregnancy has been okay. I was sick during the entire 1st trimester. The second trimester was alright. So far, the third is good except that I am really tired and uncomfortable. This baby is bigger than my first two. 

Do you know what you are having this time? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"