Washington Babies
Options

:::::Jaxy:::::

Hello Gorgeous!!  Are you still looking for formula?  I hit the sample jackpot at the ped's office today.  I already knew what we were going to change to for the little man but I took them knowing you had been looking for some.  Let me know!!
DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
We're Finally Three

Re: :::::Jaxy:::::

• Options

You are a sessy and fabulous lady! I would love your samples!!!!

Are you available next week to GTG or something?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am back at work :(  but I could probably do something on the weekend.  When we were in the peds office DH said "don't grab those we know what we are going to use" and I said "hell yes I am grabbing and giving to Jen"  hahahaha call me greedy.  I also remembered that I have some neosure that I just received in the mail.  I guess when you tell Sim.ilac that you have twins they assume they are micro preemies!
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry to butt in, but I paged you, Jaxy, last week and never heard back... I've got some that are expiring soon.  Would you want those?  I am in Tacoma if you do...just let me know and I can get them to ya.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"