Maryland Babies
Options

~~jcntms~~

I love your new siggy pic of your little snow angel! How did Annabell like the snow? We haven't gotten Collin out yet, he has snow pants but no boots (or shoes for that matter) that will fit his fat little feet. We are hoping to get him out at least once this year though!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ~~jcntms~~

• Options
     She really didn't care to much for the snow or her boots. We have one pair of boots and she hates them, but I made her wear them anyway. We went to Target, Kohls and a few other places this afternoon looking for boots, in toddler sizes and it seems that most stores now have spring shoes out. Ugh, it's really kind of annoying.

• Options
    LOL I felt terrible because we did not have snow boots for Ava. We wound up putting her in her ugg-type boots with plastic bags over them..ha ha. She didn't seem to care though and was out in it for over an hour. I'm sort of embarrassed to post pictures on FB.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL, you should post pictures. I may just put plastic bags over her shoes if we go out this weekend in the snow.

• Options
    I was totally going to do that but Collin was not having any of it. He hates the paper on the tables at the dr so I guess it had something to do with that. We got him out for a few mins though. I just left him in his blanket sleeper and put his coat and snow pants on over. I only had him out for a few mins so I figured he was fine.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"