Pregnant after 35
Options

got my CVS results

Baby is fine so far.. and it is a BOY!!  Still trying to wrap my head around it... was totally thinking it was a girl... and had my heart set on the name Maggie.. but looks like we'll have a little Daniel or Liam. Will crack open my name book.

So relieved. so happy it is healthy so far.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: got my CVS results

• Options

Hurray!  I'm so happy for you!

"Maggie," eh?  I suppose there's always "Macky."  :) 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Thanks!!!  :) or a Malachy???  (never!)

On a side note.. my DD said "bup" for "up" for the first time today as she wanted me to pick her up..  (been trying to get her to say that for a while now!) I'm still trying to not strain myself... just over the 48 hour period of taking it easy ... Whew... Can snuggle away with her tonight...  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That's awesome!  I just scheduled mine.

Can I ask how long it took for you to get your results?

Thanks and best wishes!  And BTW, little boys are THE BEST :)

eta, ah - looks like 2 days for prelim results from your earlier post.  Again, congrats!

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • Options
    Great news! I hope my results come back just as good ass yours
    6/14/10 BFP; 6/30/10 Dx ectopic
    11/16/10 BFP #2; DD born 7/26/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!  I am so glad that everything is ok.  I had a gut feeling with both of my girls that they would be boys lol...  This time I too have a gut feeling it is a boy again....who knows!  Enough about me CONGRATS!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Options
    Congrats!  That is great news. 
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on the good news!  It'll be fun to have a boy and a girl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Congrats! LOL I was just the opposite. I had my heart set on a boy. 

Lost my dad 6 years ago, and at this point, my husband is the only male left in our immediate family.

I was going to name him after my dad, when i found out i was having a girl instead, well i was at a loss.

It's been 8 weeks since then and we still can't come up with a girl name we like.

Top of the list for right now is Morgan Elizabeth. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats - what great news!
  • Options

Thank you all so much for you good wishes..

What a great day it was for me.. went "public" at work (I'm a teacher) and was on cloud nine all day... :)

• Options
    Congrats on the happy news. 
  • Options
    That is awesome news...Yay! I want a girl but have convinced myself it's a boy.  I am getting frustrated my doc has yet to discuss any of these tests with me.  GL and now you can rest assured.
  • Options
    I love that name but I am a little partial. Its my daughter's name (she is 11). Wish you all the best and sorry for your loss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"