Virginia Babies

looking for a great ob in richmond, va

just moved the the richmond area about three weeks ago and just learned i was preggers. anyone knows a great ob/gyn
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: looking for a great ob in richmond, va

• Try VA Women's Center.  They have several locations depending upon the area of Richmond you are in.  I use Kristin Schraa at the Memorial Regional location in Mechanicsville.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ditto the virginia womens center recommendation. i see dr. c (well, dr. czyszczon, pronounced sigh-zon) out of the forest ave. location and she's absolutely fantastic.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • hey thanks im going to look into it
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I go to Dr. Mary Lynn Coble at Virginia Physicians for Women. Both my husband and I really like her. And she has several offices, which makes it very convenient.
  • I also see Dr. C love her! 
  • I use to love Va Womans Center but my last 3 -- thats right 3 doctors retired there.  I have since moved to a private practice that 3 of my girlfriends recommended and love the doctor.

Dr. Vignishwar 804-282-5001 Shes at Henrico Doctors Hospital on Forest Ave.

She takes such a personal approach with her patients.  When I recently went through a MC she personally called me to make sure I was doing okay and to follow up.  That was on top of her nurse calling. 

My best friend had a difficult pregnancy and Dr. V. walked with her and her hubby all the way through. 

• imageJMULovin:
    Try VA Women's Center.  They have several locations depending upon the area of Richmond you are in.  I use Kristin Schraa at the Memorial Regional location in Mechanicsville.

Another vote for VA Women's Center. Dr. Schraa is also my doctor. Sadly she wasn't on call when I went into labor, but I was really happy with her during my pregnancy and post-partum. I think Dr. Powers was there for my delivery, I really liked her too.

• Try Dominion Women's Health. They are awesome!! Dr. Mead both my second and third child. I suggest either Dr. Mead or Dr. Shaban. Both are great and you won't go wrong with either one.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"