Wyoming Babies
Options

Cheyenne anyone?

Hey! its been a while since i've been on thebump, 4 months actually. My daughter just turned 4 months old yesterday (Jan 6th). I am looking for some mommies to hang out with. i lost all my "friends" when i got pregnant so its been over a year since i've been able to have some girl friends to spend time with. I am 21 and married with a 4 month old baby girl who is my world! let me know if you want to go for coffee or something. Thanks ladies!

Re: Cheyenne anyone?

• Options
    I liv ein Cheyenne. This board is soooooo slow
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am in Cheyenne. I am also looking for some mommy friends. Right now I am pregnant with my first due in a month. So if anyone wants to hang out PM me!
    My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This board is very slow!! I am actually horrible with this site! lol im not sure how to PM Embarrassed
  • Options

We moved to Cheyenne May 2010 and I've just recently started finding mommy groups and stuff for me and my 5 year old son to hang out with. I also have an 8 year old son and we are expecting our little girl in March.

I love going to Starbucks and Barnes & Noble, so if anyone would ever like to meet up to have some coffee or just hang out that would be great!

• Options
    I PM'd you
  • Options
    I'm in Cheyenne as well. I have a 2 year old daughter and another little girl on the way in the beginning of April. Pm me if you want together or something :]

Surprise Baby #3!
    imageimage

Baby #1: Olyvea

Baby #2: Adelyn
  • Options
    I am in cheyenne! Just found out I am pregnant!
    BabyFruit Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I'm in Cheyenne too! I have a 5 1/2 year old and am TTC for #2.
    Missed M/C 11/5/2010 @ 5 weeks, 3 days* D&C 12/3/2010 at 9 weeks, 3 days
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    hey ladies! My internet got shut off so im not on much anymore but if youd like to email me my address is abbysmom0906@gmail.com and im able to check that easier on my phone. Please just title the email with something having to do with the bump! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"