Alaska Babies
Options

Maternity pictures

So today (literally not even an hour ago) I had my maternity pictures taken.  I have to share with ya'll how great of an experience this was!  Our photographer (Megan Peters [m] photography) and her husband (Micah) were completely awesome.  We had our pictures done outside and even though it was cold, my husband and I had a blast!  I CANNOT wait to see how these pictures turn out!  If you are looking for a photographer in Anchorage, then look at Megan and Micah!  They are FABULOUS!  You can "like" them on facebook and they also have a website so you can see their portfolio (which is ADORABLE!)!  They are also going to do our newborn pictures as well as our first family pictures.  Yes, I am still this excited!  I do not remember the last time I had so much fun taking professional pictures!  MUCH LOVE Alaska Baby people!  

Re: Maternity pictures

• Options

Yay!! Maternity pictures are so much fun!

We had ours done in the Valley by Matt Swalling Photography. He also did an incredible job. My mom got us a gift package there for maternity, newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and a year pictures. CAN'T WAIt...

BTW: 28 more days til my due date. Hoping for sooner... :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We are doing the maternity, newborn, family and a year pictures.  Our photographer posted a sneak peak on their facebook profile and i cannot wait to see the rest of them!  

I cannot wait until I have my baby!  I went to the doctor today and I am not really dialated yet but apparently my baby is SUPER low and I believe it kind of surprised the doctor.... 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for low baby!! My appointment is Wednesday... I'm excited to see if I have any progress going on... we will see.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck!  Let me know how the appointment goes!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"