Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

ohmygod Re: Kaydensmommy

Isn't she the one that says they are trying for #2 because they don't want to wait for the wedding because they are "doing it big" ?   

I found this little gem. Enjoy 

https://forums.theknot.com/default.aspx?path=https://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_budget-weddings_wedding

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ohmygod Re: Kaydensmommy

• Options

Wow.. Good find. And I stand by my last judgmental statement that if you cant afford to pay for a 14 person buffet reception at Golden Corral itd be better to wait to have another kid... I mean that's only 140 bucks...  Youd spend that much in diapers and formula per month with an infant (if not more). Oh to be 19 and naive again...

ETA: wow. You keep reading and THAT train wreck looks a LOT like the one we had here too. I suggest a tall order of BGP in general here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ha! Golden Corral...KL@$$Y!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hmmm....sounds kind of bratty
  • Options
    Couldn't help myself on that one.
  • Options
    Looks like she's making friends everywhere.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Options

From "doing it big" to making them pay for their own food at the reception... hmmm... 

can anyone say split personality? 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow... hahah that was fun to wake up too!! Big Smile
  • Options
    imagekaraknr:

Wow.. Good find. And I stand by my last judgmental statement that if you cant afford to pay for a 14 person buffet reception at Golden Corral itd be better to wait to have another kid... I mean that's only 140 bucks...  Youd spend that much in diapers and formula per month with an infant (if not more). Oh to be 19 and naive again...

ETA: wow. You keep reading and THAT train wreck looks a LOT like the one we had here too. I suggest a tall order of BGP in general here.

Again, where does it say that I couldn't afford it? I was asking who should pay. And plans do change for weddings.

• Options
    imagecheekymaree:

From "doing it big" to making them pay for their own food at the reception... hmmm... 

can anyone say split personality? 

Not a split personality. Just wondering who is suppose to pay. And actually we decided against golden corral. We are just going to do a sit down restaurant in the town we get married in and PAY FOR OUR GUESTS. No one said we couldn't pay. We have enough money to pay for it and our wedding and a second baby so please get over yourselves.

• Options

imagereinstone:

Oh, is that because I called you on your immaturity?

• Options

wow. Just wow. Generations of etiquette and tradition just cringed at that. They are your GUESTS, yeah you pay for them. Geez. I think I seriously flinched at that.

Nice find. Kay'smom, perhaps a little research is in order - for both baby and wedding.

• Options
    imageHazelBee22:

wow. Just wow. Generations of etiquette and tradition just cringed at that. They are your GUESTS, yeah you pay for them. Geez. I think I seriously flinched at that.

Nice find. Kay'smom, perhaps a little research is in order - for both baby and wedding.

Excuse me? No, I do already have a child. And I asked because my friend didn't pay for her guests because she is having a reception in March also. I always thought you were suppose to pay either way. And Kay'smom is not me so get it right if you are going to spell it.

• Options

imagereinstone:

Me too. EmbarrassedWink

Edit: And Kaydensmommy, if many people on multiple boards have problems with your posts, maybe you should take that as a sign. Who's the common denominator there?

GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Options

Lurker here

In case you haven't gotten enough

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/48131009.aspx.

• Options
    imagemichaela080:

imagereinstone:

Me too. EmbarrassedWink

You are very immature, to say the least.

• Options
    imageKaydensMommy42010:
    imagemichaela080:

imagereinstone:

Me too. EmbarrassedWink

Hey thanks. Yes

At least I admit it. Cool

GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Options
    OY! People never cease to amaze me. 
  • Options
    imageKaydensMommy42010:
    imagemichaela080:

imagereinstone:

Me too. EmbarrassedWink

Oh noes, the 19 year old is calling us immature. ::goes to pout in the corner::
  • Options

Sorry to butt in, but I just have to say this: You can't fix stupid, so let's find someone new to pick on for my entertainment Wink

Annddd... back to lurking

BFP #1 - BFP #2 - Blog
    <3 and Luck to my BFPB StephK!!- Emma is here!!

• Options
    Its like a freaking train wreck, I just can't stop watching!! Big Smile
  • Options
    imageKaydensMommy42010:
    imagekaraknr:

Again, where does it say that I couldn't afford it? I was asking who should pay. And plans do change for weddings.

Lesigh.... I am not going here with you again. Last time it was fun. Now it's just annoying. There is no point in arguing with you because youre too immature to possibly see anyone's side but your own. Not to mention you lie when it suits you. It's like arguing with a brick wall. If you have to lie to win your argument, you lost.

FTR: ALL OTHER BUMPIES. I never have, nor will I be sending this BSC poster a PM. I prefer to argue with the nutty ones publicly.

This is my last post in this thread.

Edit.

• Options
    Oh boy..... just an AW drama queen.... Confused
  • Options

Buahahahah! I got to the end of the first page and was all "6 pages!? Jackpot!"

:: goes back to reading to find out on which page the Etiquette girls find it and rip her a new one::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options
    imageBonitaKaz:

Sorry to butt in, but I just have to say this: You can't fix stupid, so let's find someone new to pick on for my entertainment Wink

Yes, but stupid does something new every day!
  • Options
    imagereinstone:
    imageBonitaKaz:

:) Very true. But I still don't get the people who try to fix it. I mean, hello, she is a 19 y/o girl who wants everyone to pay for themselves at her wedding.

This is almost as bad as my 21 y/o twice divorced sister... who did the same thing at her first and second weddings, if I remember correctly.

BFP #1 - BFP #2 - Blog

• Options
    This has really kept me entertained this morning Stick out tongue
  • Options
    Oh, page 2. That didn't take long.
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
  • Options
    imagereinstone:
    imageBonitaKaz:

I can't argue with this logic! Yes

I would think or even hope this was MUD, but the sad part is, this is probably real. Indifferent 

• Options
    imagebrookelynpaisley:

:: goes back to reading to find out on which page the Etiquette girls find it and rip her a new one::

I was looking for it but gave up...
  • Options
    Also on page 2, the first incidence of "READ THE COMMENTS!" It's missing the d@mn but I'll take it.
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
  • Options
    imagereinstone:
    imageKaydensMommy42010:
    imagemichaela080:

imagereinstone:

Me too. EmbarrassedWink

Oh noes, the 19 year old is calling us immature. ::goes to pout in the corner::

Wow, you have room to talk. You are the least mature of them all.

• Options
    imagekaraknr:
    imageKaydensMommy42010:
    imagekaraknr:

Lesigh.... I am not going here with you again. Last time it was fun. Now it's just annoying. There is no point in arguing with you because youre too immature to possibly see anyone's side but your own. Not to mention you lie when it suits you. It's like arguing with a brick wall. If you have to lie to win your argument, you lost.

FTR: ALL OTHER BUMPIES. I never have, nor will I be sending this BSC poster a PM. I prefer to argue with the nutty ones publicly.

This is my last post in this thread.

Edit.

Ha, ok. NO ONE LIED ABOUT YOU MESSAGING ME! YOU DID IT, so own up to it! No one lied, except you.

• Options
    imagebrookelynpaisley:

Good luck with that because hopefully they are more mature than this TTGP board and don't make a whole post about me.

• Options
    imageBonitaKaz:
    imagereinstone:
    imageBonitaKaz:

:) Very true. But I still don't get the people who try to fix it. I mean, hello, she is a 19 y/o girl who wants everyone to pay for themselves at her wedding.

This is almost as bad as my 21 y/o twice divorced sister... who did the same thing at her first and second weddings, if I remember correctly.

Again, when the hell did I say that they should pay for themselves? Actually, I said the opposite. STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH. I am not your dumb sister. And I already said we were paying, because it is the right thing to do.

• Options
    imageKaydensMommy42010:
    imageBonitaKaz:
    imagereinstone:
    imageBonitaKaz:

Again, when the hell did I say that they should pay for themselves? Actually, I said the opposite. STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH. I am not your dumb sister. And I already said we were paying, because it is the right thing to do.

Yes, after 5 pages of posts convinced you it's the right thing to do...
  • Options
    imageKaydensMommy42010:
    imageBonitaKaz:
    imagereinstone:
    imageBonitaKaz:

Oh quit. If you suggested it, then you wanted them to.

My sister is dumb. So that doesn't hurt my feelings at all.

ETA: On 2nd thought, I'd LOVE it if everyone had paid for themselves at my wedding. It'd have saved me a hell of a lot of money. Of couse, we didn't have anything as fancy as a buffet.

BFP #1 - BFP #2 - Blog

• Options

Ah, and now the quoted response to every post begins. This is my favorite part.

You get so worked up defending yourself, it's very entertaining.

P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
  • Options
    Any one taking bets on how many pages we're going to get out of this post, lol? Where's the popcorn when you need it!? Smile
  • Options
    Bahaha...d@mn it, why can't I be home right now?

Started TTC #1: July 2010 DX: PCOS
    BFP: 12/5/10 Natural M/C: 12/17/10 (5w6d)
    Cycle 10 - 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    Cycle 11 - 50mg Clomid + IUI converted to TI = BFN
    Cycle 12 - 50mg Clomid + IUI #1 = BFN
    Cycle 13 - Clomid Break + Charting + Dr. Recommendations = BFN
    Cycle 14 - Clomid Break + Charting + meeting with URO (all clear!) = BFP!!
    Beta #1 - 105 Beta #2 - 336! 1st U/S (@5w4d)- gest. sac and yolk sac, measuring 5w2d 2nd U/S - 1/16 (will be 8w2d) Stick and grow, little bean! My Ovulation Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker

* Congrats to my girl SarahRuthG on her new baby boy!*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"