Hawaii Babies
Options

inamra - footed sleepers on clearance at BRU

i couldn't remember if you wanted fleece or cotton, but i saw a bunch of fleece footed sleepers in large sizes (like, up to 4T or something - i could almost fit in them! Stick out tongue) on clearance at BRU - and they're an additional 40% off the clearance price with coupon (you can view the ad online and print it out if you didn't get the flyer).  if you're interested, you might want to check a few different stores, as the selection varies a lot - one store i went to was almost sold out of the clearance clothing, another had a ton left.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: inamra - footed sleepers on clearance at BRU

• Options
    Thanks so much for looking/noticing for me! But yeah, I wanted cotton. But I ended up getting some at Carter's (they were the super thin ones that I originally didn't want to get but after much searching, i decided that thin ones were better than nothing) so I think I have enough now (I ended up getting 9 =P) thanks for letting me know anyway!
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options
    ah, okay, glad you found some Smile  yeah, even though it's definitely not warm here right now, we rarely ever wear the fleece ones, E seems to get too hot in them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"