Parenting after 35

Robyn re: hazel eyes (PIP)

That's a great shot of Aaron and he has gorgeous eyes!  To answer your question, yes I would call Aaron's eyes hazel since they are the same color as Simon and my DH's eyes (see below)  Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Robyn re: hazel eyes (PIP)

• Oh, man!!! You are going to be peeling the little girls off of him in elementary school! Beautiful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDaisiesinmygarden:
    Oh, man!!! You are going to be peeling the little girls off of him in elementary school! Beautiful!

Hahaha thanks!  But my little mama's boy won't be allowed to date till he's 18! Wink

• Loading the player...
  • cripes we have some DAMN GOOD LOOKING kids on this board!
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Love Simon's eyes!  They're stunning!

Thanks for sharing the pic.  It's funny, I just wasn't sure of what his eye color was, particularly because it kept changing.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Wow, pretty eyes on Simon, too!

He's a great-looking little boy, even with the dribbly nose and drool!  :) 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagemtnrider:

imageDaisiesinmygarden:
    Oh, man!!! You are going to be peeling the little girls off of him in elementary school! Beautiful!

Hahaha thanks!  But my little mama's boy won't be allowed to date till he's 18! Wink

There are plenty of beautiful, sweet girls whose Mommy's are on the bump.  Some little arranged dating thing could be planned for them after the age of 18.  That would save all parties involved a lot of frustration.  LOL

• Beautiful boy!!!
  • imagedkays:
    imagemtnrider:

imageDaisiesinmygarden:

There are plenty of beautiful, sweet girls whose Mommy's are on the bump.  Some little arranged dating thing could be planned for them after the age of 18.  That would save all parties involved a lot of frustration.  LOL

Hmmm, not a bad idea!  Teagan is a cutie and she's obviously from good breeding stock hahaha! 

• His lashes are to die for!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"