Missouri Babies
Options

Maternity Stores in Lawrence?

Is Target my only option? I found some cute things at Motherhood Maternity in the Overland Park area, but need just a *few* more things to get me through. Help?

Re: Maternity Stores in Lawrence?

• Options
    Hey, Kohl's at 31st and Iowa has a few things (albeit VERY few). Their maternity "section" is located in the back between the pajamas and the bras. Their selection only covers about three racks worth, but I was able to find some inexpensive pants and a couple cute tops. They don't have nursing bras though and the last time I went to Target, they had two. If I find any other options, I'll post on here. Let me know if you find any others! Driving to KC can be a chore.
  • Options
    I had no luck in Lawrence but Destination Maternity at 119th and (I think Roe) across from Town Center is very nice and has a large selection.  They have Pea in the Pod stuff in the front and Motherhood items in the back section of the store.  Babies R Us on 135th and 69 HWY has a bunch of Motherhood stuff too and you can get you Babies R Us Rewards.  I don't think you can try stuff on at BRU though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Like the pp said, Kohl's has some.  JCP, you have to go online.  Target has a few.  Blue Dandelion downtown sometimes carries a few, but they are pretty overpriced.  My favorite was Old Navy at the Legends (KCK) and the Old Navy at Westridge Mall (Topeka).  Both have really cute, inexpensive maternity clothes.
  • Options
    There is a consignment store at 23rd and Louisiana - "Lasting Impressions".  It can be hit and miss but they do have some maternity.  I also had good luck with Craigs List. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"