Military Families
Options

Air Force Pilots: Enid, Oklahoma

I know this is a shot in the dark, but are there any Mommies in Enid right now? I'm looking for anyone with children 6 months to a year old to connect with. My daughter hasn't been around many children, let alone interacted with them one on one. I'm also looking for a friend or two since I'm from Texas and haven't meet anyone yet. Hope to hear from someone! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Air Force Pilots: Enid, Oklahoma

• Options

We just moved out of Enid. How long have you been there? It would help with my answers. So I am going to assume that you just moved there.

I would check with the spouse group on base. They have a new comers meeting once a month, and usually the Col's wife will contact you with the information that your H gave her. But you could go to the Airman and Family Readiness center to ask about it as well. Is your H a student or an instructor? There is a general spouse group and a student spouse group. Does your H's squad get together often? That is another way to meet wives with kids. 

I hope that I helped a little. We weren't in Enid for very long, but the people there are nice and you shouldn't have any trouble making friends.  

Good luck. :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"