Virginia Babies
Options

NOVA - OBGYN Search

Hello!

My husband and I have recently relocated to Old Towne Alexandria and I am in search of an OBGYN.  We are just beginning our family planning and would like to get in with a great doctor in the area.  Any suggestions in the NOVA area would be great!

thanks!

Re: NOVA - OBGYN Search

• Options

Its a group of five female doctors. 

Dr. Anderson and Dr. Yoon are my fav.

https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/6450/Dr-Eleanor-Yoon-FAIRFAX-VA.html

• Options

Thank you so much for the recommendation.  Do they have an office close to Old Town Alexandria or just in Fairfax, VA? 

Can you kindly provide the name of the physicians group?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm also looking for a doctor in Alexandria, I just found out I'm pregnant:)
    BFP #1: 1/27/11, mc 3/17/11 at 9w2d, baby measured at 8w3d, no heartbeat BFP #2: 5/13/11; beta #1: 382, beta #2: 7842. heartbeat: 103 at 6 weeks; 146 at 7 weeks, 165 at 9 weeks, 173 at 12 weeks, 158 at 16 weeks. BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am very happy with my OBGYN, although he is not in Alexandria. His name is Dr. Julian Martinez, he has a practice in Arlington Hospital. He is very nice and knowledgeable and always takes a lot of time to discuss what is important to me. I just gave birth to a my first daughter and he was there the entire time. It's definitely worth to check him out.
  • Options

I dont know if you still need this information but I go to Physcians for Women...Love them...Dr. Rothman is my OB have seen them all due to ds birth...they are on Seminary RD in the medical building it is about 10 min from Old Town...just up the street from Alex hospital...DS was born there and in the NICU for 22 days and I have to say it is the BEST Hospital and they were the best dr!

HIH!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"