Oregon Babies

Very sad and a bit paranoid.... ( Warning infant death)

A good friend whom I have know for more than 20 yrs lost her 9 month old son earlier this week, He was only 20 days older than my Lydiah. It just makes my heart cringe!! I dont know the details yet but When we chat Friday she had taken Aiden to the Peds office and was told he had an ear infection and that was the last I heard. Yesterday and today Their have been many post of condolences and such on her FB page. I cant get a hold of her either. I am so confused, sad and paranoid of what could have happened. She still lives in Texas Where we both grew up and I dont know what to do. A friend of hers posted that his funeral/memorial is tomorrow. I wish I could be there. God I cant even imagine what she going through. I cant imagine my life without Lydi in it. So it is so horrible to think she is no having to do that with Aiden gone! I just needed somewhere to vent I guess. Hope ya'll dont mind. Please keep here and her family in your Thoughts and prayers. Thanks for listening!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket

Re: Very sad and a bit paranoid.... ( Warning infant death)

• Oh, that is so sad. :(  Makes me want to wake up my little man and squeeze him.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • That is terrible and I can't (nor any of us I'm sure) even begin to imagine. I was beyond paranoid for the first 6 months + until we got past the SIDS scare zone. It's never a good time to lose a child, but even more difficult to lose an infant. It's not something you can prepare for. 

When you do get in touch with her, please pass along our condolences. I wish for her much strength, as that is what will get her through. Please share details when you know more.  

• Loading the player...
  • That is so sad and scary. I don't know what I would do. I get nervous whenever we go to the pedi thinking something could be wrong and we don't know. Let us know when you find out more. I hope you can speak with her soon.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • What an absolute nightmare. I am so sorry for her and her family. Please let us know when you have more information. We are thinking about her and praying for her to have strength during this most difficult time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"