South Carolina Babies
Options

Charleton OB Recs

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good OB in the Charleston area?  I am very unhappy with my current doctor and am going to start looking around for someone else to see through the rest of my pregnancy.  I would prefer someone in West Ashley but am open to all suggestions at this point.

Any recommendations would be fantastic.  Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Charleton OB Recs

• Options
    Try Robert Flowers or Eleanor Oakman with Harborside OB/GYN. They delivered my sister and my baby. They are wonderful doctors and take very good care of you. I had to see both of them during my pregnancy and loved them both. They are downtown next to Roper Hospital, but I believe they may work some in West Ashley.
  • Options
    I love my doctor at Lowcountry ObGyn. I go to the Mt Pleasant office, but they also have one in West Ashley.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses, ladies.  I will look into both options!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

East Cooper Women's center in Mt P and delivers at the new East Cooper Hospital- I love th docs and nurse staff here and my doctor Toya Pound is the best.

https://www.muschealth.com/ecwc/

• Options
    imagekriskearney:

East Cooper Women's center in Mt P and delivers at the new East Cooper Hospital- I love th docs and nurse staff here and my doctor Toya Pound is the best.

https://www.muschealth.com/ecwc/

This. I see Dr. Laura Stickler and she is awesome. Great doctor, very knowledgable and always makes it feel more like you are just going in for girl talk than seeing an informal doctor. Her staff is great as well. I definitely recommend them! :) Good luck!

• Options

I use carolina OB/GYN

dr keller! She is awesome

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"