Boston Babies
Options

Newburyport Pediatrics?

I'm six and half months pregnant with my first baby and in the need of a pediatrician. I recently moved to Nbpt and wanted to see if anyone has any feedback on Nbpt Pediatrics or any other doctors in the area. Thanks!

Re: Newburyport Pediatrics?

• Options

That's where we take our daughter.  We like it.  It's a smallish practice but we like that.  When we go in the staff knows us and remember us from one appointment to the next.  Esp with a young child we wanted some continuity with our doctor instead of a large practice.  They have an arrangement that on weekends we can go into Children's Health during their walk-in hours so we don't have to worry about the lack of weekend hours if there is an emergency.

Dr. Pilz was also highly recommened if you like a smaller practice or Children's Health if you want a bigger practice (but may see a different dr everytime you go in ... they were nice when we needed to do an emergency weekend visit but we are really happy with our choice to attend a smaller practice).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Thank you so much - it is great to know they are a good practice with reliable doctors and staff. Do you live in the area?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, we're about 15-20 minutes out of town.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    We live in the area and I now go to North Andover Pediatrics. We see Dr. Evans; I like them because they are also affiliated with Winchester Hospital, which is where I delivered. GL!
  • Options
    We live in this area too, my doctor is in Newburyport but I got a lot of recommendations about Dr. Laspina in Methuen so we go to him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"