Orange County Babies

any ob recs for Mission Hospital/

Hello,

I just took 3 tests and found out I am pregnant.  So I call my ob, who lets me know that she only does routine exams, not pregnancy or labor and delivery.

Does anyone have a rec for a Mission Hospital ob?

Thank you! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: any ob recs for Mission Hospital/

• I am familiar with many of the OB's who deliver at Mission.  What type of personality fits best for you - warm and touchy/feely or someone who is practical/efficient.  Do you want larger practice or single doc?
    Golly Gee! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you need a Perinatologist, Dr. Marvin Posner is AWESOME! Excellent bedside manner and great sense of humor. I was referred to him by my regular OB/Gyn because of my age (over 35) and because I was pregnant with twins.
  • Loading the player...
  • Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} Dr. Sara A. Ramirez, MD is amazing!  I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes so I am also seeing Dr. Vivien L. Pan, MD for that.  Both are great!

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
  • I agree with both posters.  Drs. Posner and Pan are amazing (and make a great team) if you have a high risk pregnancy.  I see Posner and he has been my rock and kept me relatively sane through a very difficult pregnancy.  I have my last appointment with him next week and am actually kind of sad about it even though it means the end of the road is near.

Sara Ramirez is with Mission OB/GYN, a large practice.  She is very nice but other physicians in that group are great too:  Capobianco, Hashad, Cvar, Farag to name a few.  The practice is very busy though.  So, if you are looking for small shop, this isn't it.  Try Kenneth James (in Laguna Beach) or Patricia Faraz (Ladera Ranch).  I hear nothing but great things from their patients.

Golly Gee! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"