3rd Trimester
Options

Can you use Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons at BRU or BuyBuyBaby?

I was just wondering if either of these places accepted Bed Bath and Beyond coupons?  Also if they do, does anybody know if they can be used on the mamaroo swing?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can you use Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons at BRU or BuyBuyBaby?

• Options

BuyBuyBaby - yes, but not expired ones like they will take at Bed Bath & Beyond (BUMMER!).  There is a list of brands that are excluded from the coupons written right on the coupon, and it includes baby items (like Peg Perego).  If Mamaroo isn't on there, I would say you should be fine.

Babies R Us - I don't know, I never tried. 

• Options
    buy buy baby will accept bed bath/beyond coupons as long as they are not expired. Bed bath and beyond will accept expired coupons.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, you can use them at buybuybaby since they are owned by the same people. However, they do not accept expired coupons like they do at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I'm not sure about the swing - I read somewhere that they post a list of exceptions by the cash registers there. Maybe call and ask.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    BRU does not accept any competitor coupons, or expired coupons.
    image.
  • Options

It depends on the BRU. If it is near a BBB, they will sometimes take Bed bath and beyond coupons as long as they are not expired. The BRU near me takes the coupons.

Also, Buy Buy Baby will accept BRU coupons too as long as they are not expired. BBB will also take Baby Depot coupons too. 

• Options
    They BBB and BRU by my house will take Bed Bath and Beyond (if not expired) and each others coupons as well.  I think it just depends if you have both stores and they are near each other.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"