Parenting
Options

NEVER thought I'd say it....

I want a # 3.  DH is an adamant "NO WAY". 

I'll keep working on him though! he said that if I have a #3 it will

be with a new husband! LOL

Sisterly love--Sophia (1/14/07) and Baby Margaux (7/13/10) image Doctor in training! :)image

Re: NEVER thought I'd say it....

• Options

What?!  :)  We're exactly opposite.  J keeps hinting about a third and I'm in the NO WAY camp.

When DD was a baby, she was so fussy and never slept, I'd see people on here with babies talking about having baby fever and thought they were nuts!  After C was born and I got to experience a normal baby (lol), I finally got it.  So I understand how you'd want another like M.  But I am DONE being pregnant! 

• Options

The thought creeps in my mind from time to time but 2 is "the" number and my dh is like yours ... #3 would have a different daddy. lol

I adore this age tho!

"image"
    Ethan {1.11.10} & Malia {12.28.06}
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel the same way. I was on the fence for a while, but now I'm pretty sure I want another baby eventually. I'm thinking about 3-4 years apart, so I have a couple years to convince DH.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    I am working on DH for a #4 and he tells me, "I hope you and your new husband enjoy that next baby!"  My #3 is the sweetest baby EVER so I definitely recommend going for a third.  Third time is a charm, you know :)
    Ryan 5/2010, Kyle 1/2007, Eric 3/2005
  • Options
    Awww!  You totally should!  You guys make really cute kids!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    EMTEMT member
    Me too! But I want DD to be in at least kindy before #3 is born. Gotta work on DH too :)
  • Options

What are you....f'in nuts?!  LOL  ;)

• Options

I want a #3 too.  I think I've talked the hubster into it.  He's obsessed with Scarlett so I need to strike while the iron is hot (aka before she gets sassy with him).  His only reservation is whether he will be able to love another baby girl if we have one as much as he loves his "precious angel."

At my annual in March, I'm getting more info from my doctor about what exactly the risks are with another pregnancy for me and the baby.  We'll go from there - I'd adopt a #3 if MH would get on board, but he won't.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageAnneUCSB:
    I am working on DH for a #4 and he tells me, "I hope you and your new husband enjoy that next baby!"  My #3 is the sweetest baby EVER so I definitely recommend going for a third.  Third time is a charm, you know :)

Ooooh, my third was the sweetest baby ever and then turned into the devil. She's super cute, but honestly just awful.  Having three kids kicks my ass daily.

• Options
    I want another one soooo bad, but DH says no.. I'm still working on him, but I have a feeling this might be a battle I don't win :-/
  • Options
    imagegoodheartedmommy:

imageAnneUCSB:

Ooooh, my third was the sweetest baby ever and then turned into the devil. She's super cute, but honestly just awful.  Having three kids kicks my ass daily.

What GHM said, for sure.  Adam was the sweetest, most amazing little ball of chub ever. And now - he is just rotten.  You can see it oozing out of him, especially when he grins.  But I'd still have a 4th, though DH went and got snipped, so I guess I am SOL.

Jenni ~~Alex & Avery ~~ 6/13/06~~Adam ~~3/26/08

• Options
    EMTEMT member
    imageeclaires:

I want a #3 too.  I think I've talked the hubster into it.  He's obsessed with Scarlett so I need to strike while the iron is hot (aka before she gets sassy with him).  His only reservation is whether he will be able to love another baby girl if we have one as much as he loves his "precious angel."

At my annual in March, I'm getting more info from my doctor about what exactly the risks are with another pregnancy for me and the baby.  We'll go from there - I'd adopt a #3 if MH would get on board, but he won't.  

Love every word of this! And thanks to the mom of 3s reminding us that #3 might turn into a terror. HMMM...:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"