Health & Exercise
Options

Strollers and jogging?

I would like to get 1 stroller that I can use for everyday use and fast walking and jogging.  I primarily walk and jog on the sidewalks so they can be a bit bumpy.  I was looking at the Bob Revolution but am concerned that the plastic wheels won't absorb the bumpiness of the sidewalk.  Anyone have any experience or recommendations on a stroller that would work?

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Strollers and jogging?

• Options
    I have the Bob Revolutin Dualie and love it!  It does not have plastic wheels though.  I live in an old neighborhood, with bumpy/cracked sidewalks and it does great on the sidewalks/street with 60lbs of kids in it!  I have even ran a few races with it and it is very smooth.  I highly recommend it! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Check out the Quinny. We are considering it for everyday because its light and we are runners and have friends that use love it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageraysn16:
    I have the Bob Revolutin Dualie and love it!  It does not have plastic wheels though.  I live in an old neighborhood, with bumpy/cracked sidewalks and it does great on the sidewalks/street with 60lbs of kids in it!  I have even ran a few races with it and it is very smooth.  I highly recommend it! 

Thanks...I haven't seen it in person yet but online it looked like it had plastic wheels.  Good to know.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We just bought a Bob Revolution as well.  Not sure what the wheels are made of, but rubbery, and total shock absorption.  We were testing it out over curbs the other day and DH and I agree it is definitely all-terrain.
  • Options

I have the InStep jogging stroller and I LOVE it. It has shocks and rubber tires and DD doesn't even notice the bumps in the sidewalk, it's so smooth. I bought a cover to go over it but have been running at the gym because it's too cold out right now to be running. But I can't wait to put it into use this spring/summer/fall!

I don't know how expensive they are - I got it as a gift.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"