Pregnant after a Loss
Options

T&P wanted. :(

Just went pee and had some brown spotting. No cramping involved. Not lots, either. Wiped once and it was there, wiped again and it was almost gone, wiped a third time and there was none. But I'm still freaking out. I'm trying not to cry hysterically. Should I go to the ER? I hate this so very much. T&P and extra sticky dust would be greatly appreciated, if you could spare any. TIA. 

Re: T&P wanted. :(

• Options
    Thinking of you and hoping it's nothing. As for calling or going to the ER - do what you need to do.
    Mommy to Alden, born May 19, 2007 - best birthday present ever! natural m/c October 20, 2008 at 8w1d BFP April 4, 2009! Missed m/c discovered May 1, 2009 D&C May 12,2009 BFP March 3, 2010 Chemical pregnancy BFP May 25, 2010 Elias Derek born January 26, 2011! Surprise BFP October 24, 2012 Missed m/c confirmed Nov 26 D&C Nov 30 Surprise BFP February 13, 2013
  • Options
    Thoughts, prayers, and hugs headed your way. I just had this scare yesterday. Call your OB and see what s/he suggests. I would go just for the piece of mind.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thoughts & well wishes with you.  ((BIG HUGS))
  • Options

*hugs* and T&P your way.

I probably wouldn't go to the ER but defnitly follow up with your dr.  Take it easy, feet up, lots of water. If it does get heavy and crampy definitly head it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • Options
    ((hugs)) I hope it is nothing, but call your OB for piece of mind
    6/14/10 BFP; 6/30/10 Dx ectopic
    11/16/10 BFP #2; DD born 7/26/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Thinking of you....
  • Options
    thinking of you!  Praying all is well! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Put your feet up and take a deep breath.  Call your OB and if you need to go to the ER so you can make it through the night, then definitely go.

Sending positive thoughts your way! 

• Options
    Thinking of you!
  • Options
    Praying!
  • Options
    I vote stay home and rest tonight and if things persist then call Dr.!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• Options
    This happened with my first baby around the same time. I had a tear in the placenta and it ended up being nothing. I called my doctor and went in the next day. Hopnig for the same for you.
  • Options
    T&Ps are with you!!!!
  • Options
    T&P coming your way. Call your OB and see what he or she says. ::sticky baby dust to you::
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Michael, Feb 28, 2004. m/c August 2004. Christian, born at 32 wks, June 13, 2005. Benjamin, December 10, 2006. m/c June 2010. BFP July 10. EDD - 5/3/11.
  • Options
    I hope everything turms out ok...T&P.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Try not to worry. I had the same thing last week, but saw the heartbeat Thursday. Doctor was not concerned and said nothing to worry about. I would call the doctor for reassurance. If there is no severe cramping you should be okay.
    Proud Mom to Eily 12/16/2005 BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"