1st Trimester

Pregnant & waitressing...

Anyone else in this boat? Kinda sucks because you can't escape the smells of foods that repulse you! Almost everything smells gross. Many other girls where I work either are or have been pregnant recently and say that learning to breathe solely through your mouth is the trick of the trade. But ugh, I feel so gross most of the time! And the customers don't help, because now my hormones make my switches flip a lot faster!!

Re: Pregnant & waitressing...

• I don't mind the smell. I can't wait until I'm bigger and I get more tips ;)

My coworker is in her third trimester and she makes so many tips lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm headed back to waiting tables in a few weeks. I had planned to go back to work when Ella Grace turned one.... this should be interesting!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • The smells haven't bothered me yet (knock on wood)  but I am nervous for when they do.  Our restaurant is very small and there isn't many places to get away from the food.  Plus I have no desire to run around as fast as I normally do now, I'm so freakin tired by the middle of the shift--it sucks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yes I'm always exhausted! Hopefully the smells won't bother you guys as much! And I'm kinda hoping people feel giving and leave a little something extra once in a while. :)
  • I bartended while pregnant with DD & the tips were wonderful!!  Granted I was behind a bar, but the dirty, smelly customers made life hard!
  • The smell of my clothes after work is what really bothers me.  It's garlic and burning wood...such a bad combination.  
    BabyFruit Ticker image image
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"