Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

poop ? (possible TMI)

So we started feeding DS oatmeal yesterday (not very much 1/2 oz of BM mixed with oatmeal made kinda runny). Today I changed his diaper and instead of his usual BM he had a very thick almost round turd (for lack of a better term). The color was consistent with previous BMs. Is this normal? 

DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~

Re: poop ? (possible TMI)

• Options
    Whenever I give Lilly some oatmeal, her poop is more solid than usual, I'd describe it as thick more than solid. It might just be his body adjusting to the added oatmeal.
  • Options

imagekimtritz:
    Whenever I give Lilly some oatmeal, her poop is more solid than usual, I'd describe it as thick more than solid. It might just be his body adjusting to the added oatmeal.

I edited my post...thick is a much better description than solid. It was just strange b/c it was just a thick rolled up little ball of poo. I didn't even have to clean him that much...normally it's all over the place and makes such a mess. 

DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think that's normal.  Not that my little one has had it yet but my friend's baby was like that when she was 7 months old.  Her poop was like little balls that didn't make that much of a mess.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"