Cincinnati Babies
Options

So DD picked a lovey

and it's freaking Tickle-me Elmo.  That thing is huge on her, annoying, and hard as a rock, but she wouldn't let me change her diaper, take her bottle tonight or get in bed without him.  I even tried substituting a soft stuffed Elmo the same size, but nope, only Tickle-me Elmo will do.  Now I'm torn between excited she finally has a lovey, and secretly plotting to make him disappear before she gets even more attached.  Stick out tongue

Re: So DD picked a lovey

• Options
    Haha, is there any way to remove the battery from that thing? I'd go crazy every time he started laughing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He's turned off at the moment, thank goodness for an off switch on him.  Good thing too since she is laying on top of him in bed, I'm stalking the video monitor so I can sneak him out when she rolls over. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSuperchicy:
    He's turned off at the moment, thank goodness for an off switch on him.  Good thing too since she is laying on top of him in bed, I'm stalking the video monitor so I can sneak him out when she rolls over. 

Ooh, tricky! Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageAllieSchmallie:

imageSuperchicy:

Ooh, tricky! Smile

She finally rolled over and I got him!  I don't know how she spent the last hour laying on top of him.  That couldn't have been comfortable!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"