March 2011 Moms
Options

Failed the 1 hr glucose test...

.... by a hair. My doc called this morning and said my blood sugar was at a 136 when he would like to see it at 130 or below. Looks like I will be ringing in the new year with a good book and the local lab at my hospital! Anyone else fail by a small margin?

Re: Failed the 1 hr glucose test...

• Options
    I failed and today I threw up 40 minutes into the three hour... now I have to take a day off and suffer again.
  • Options

Yep, I did.  I got a 133.  I just took the three hour yesterday.  They had only processed my fasting and one hour numbers by the time I left and I passed those, so hopefully my last two numbers were good too.  I haven't heard anything, so I'm hoping no news is good news.

Here's to hoping you pass yours too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That would have been passing at my two practices since they want it under 140.  I bet you'll do just fine with the 3 hour.  GL!
    DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had a 148 on my 1-hr and my dr. said they like to see 135 or lower.  I took the 3-hour a week later and passed it with flying colors.  All levels were well within the normal range.  I don't think it's uncommon to fail the first one and if you were only at 136, I think your chances of passing the 3-hr are good. 

• Options

imagechicsub:
    That would have been passing at my two practices since they want it under 140.  I bet you'll do just fine with the 3 hour.  GL!

same thing at my dr.  you should be fine at the 3 hr!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes, I also failed (by 1 point).  Went back for the three hour test and passed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"