Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

How do you keep yourself motivated (losing weight?)

I'd really like to join WW but I'm terrible at staying on track. I need some ideas to keep myself motivated!

I always seem to noticed that I'm losing weight and then think-oh, one slice of cake won't hurt. Then I start gaining it back! Ugh! I also get frustrated when I don't see a big change quickly. I need to lose about 10lbs to get back to PP weight (which will be the hardest)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How do you keep yourself motivated (losing weight?)

• Options
    When I want that piece of cake I look down at my big saggy belly and that usually gives me some motivation. :)
  • Options
    Honestly- I have the most success not worrying about food at all. When I am exercising regularly I feel more healthy, I drink more water and I don't want the junk as much. I don't withhold when I want sweets and that seems to work for me. 
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagedelphinus12:
    Honestly- I have the most success not worrying about food at all. When I am exercising regularly I feel more healthy, I drink more water and I don't want the junk as much. I don't withhold when I want sweets and that seems to work for me. 

This for me too

• Options

I joined a gym at my office bldg and workout during lunch. It took awhile, but I finally found some classes that challenge me and that I like. They are bootcamp style classes, running stairs, push ups, jump rope, etc. FULL BODY workouts- strength and cardio. The key for me is to find something I like to do, otherwise the motivation goes out the window. Oh yeah, and finding a time to do it too. You might try some workout videos, they're pretty cheap on Amazon. Jillian Michaels has some good videos, Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism is a good one. Once you get the hang of it, you can turn off her voice and do it to music.

Like pp said, once you start working out, you will crave better food. It's a catch-22. And you won't want to waste all that effort you put into working out by eating a big mac and fries!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"