Pregnant after IF
Options

are you going out for NYE?

I guess I'm the designated driver this year. Smile

DH and I were invited to two parties in our neighborhood, which both sound pretty cool. We'll go to the first one and then see how I'm feeling if we want to head over for the second one. We may not be staying out until 3am or even midnight, but I figure we might as well go out one last time for NYE, before we need to worry about babysitters. We're also having friends over for brunch at noon on New Years day. So its going to be a busy weekend.

IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

Re: are you going out for NYE?

• Options
    Probably not. DH is sick and I can barely stay awake past 10:30 now a days!
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    nope.  We are going to enjoy a quiet night at home together.  I thought about the whole "last time without a kid" thing.  However my MIL never goes out for NYE and has babysat DH's cousin's child the last few years.  She will be begging for him on NYE.  Enjoy your party!
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are going out to a nice dinner then spending the rest of the night at home, just the two of us.  

Last nice dinner out.... 

• Options
    nothing sounds worse than being out on one of the biggest drinking days of the year AND being pregnant. I'd rather drive bamboo shoots up my nail beds Smile
  • Options
    The couple that lives above us is having a party.  All I have to do is walk up a flight of stairs, which with my aching legs and back, is about all I can do right now anyway Smile
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    nope. I'll probably be asleep by 8:30.
  • Options
    Nope, I have to work at 7am on Saturday, so I'll likely be asleep on the couch at midnight :)
    Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault
  • Options
    HECK NO! DH and I are total homebodies and this proves especially true on NYE :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No way. Not to sound like a lush but the idea of going to BF's friends house (who always has the party) and not consuming alcohol just does not sound pleasant. At all.
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Nope, I am of the homebody camp & ESP now that I'm pregnant. I have a dinner planned of steak, twice baked potato, & peanut butter pie. Can't wait to eat :)
  • Options
    No, we're having another couple over for dinner, dessert fondue and board games.  We are party animals :-D.
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH is OOT and I'm on call. I'm probably going to watch NYE with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin on CNN.
  • Options
    DH and i are going out to a fancy dinner later, but we'll be home (and I'll probably be asleep) for midnight :)
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    we are having one other couple and their 1 year old daughter over.  I'm making apps and she's bringing dessert.  And i'll probably fall asleep on the couch by 10 pm TOPS.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

• Options
    We have nothing planned.  DH is off so I told him to plan something low key . . . so probably dinner at home unless he can get a reservation somewhere.  Either way, I'm sure I'll be out cold before 12:00. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"