Pregnant after IF

back from OB...

no progress, next appointment is Wednesday for an NST and internal.

I also made an appointment for the Monday after that (38 weeks exactly) where they will do another NST and an internal again, at that appointment they will do a membrane sweep and if I don't go into labor on my own in my 38th week they will set an induction date for my 39th week if my cervix is favorable.

So...it looks like I'm going to be here for a while.

I'm so relieved to have full term babies and not have to even consider things like the NICU or consequences, etc. I'm actually getting more nervous about what happens after they come, two babies at once. OMG. Oh, and I'm trying not to think about what it would mean to be pregnant for another 3 weeks.  

Re: back from OB...

• Sorry you aren't having a 2010 baby but I am very excited that you are going to have big healthy babies.  Hopefully you will have them sooner than 3 weeks though!
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • No tax break for you!  But I am glad everything is great with the babies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm glad that everything looks good but sorry for the no progress.  Its nice to not have to worry about NICU etc. though! 
  • You are a rockstar.  Really - I am in awe of you.  I know it sucks to be so miserable.  Hang in there, lady.
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Did your babies not hear about the financial consequences? 

I wouldn't put too much stock in the "progress." I was a fingertip dilated forEVER, including after 24 hours of cervadil and a failed induction, including at my last appt a few days before he was born and my water broke shortly thereafter. 

• Oh Niki, I was really hoping for some progress for you!!  Hopefully things will change quickly!
  • I am amazed that you're hanging in there for so long!!! You must be SO uncomfortable but it will be wonderful to have full term babies. Great job!!
  • I'm so glad to hear your LO's are doing well sweetie! Plus, we'd love to have you around for a few more weeks :)
  • Oh Niki, I wish that you were going to get your 2010 babies. They know when they are supposed to come though. Hang in there, you are dong a FANTASTIC job, Momma!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

imageimage
    TTC Since Dec 2006
    *IVF #1 cancelled at ET*
    *IVF #2 OHSS, transfer cancelled*
    *FET #1 2 frosties, c/p*
    *Lap April 2010, removed endometrioma/endo implants*
    *Surprise BFP June 2010*
    *Beautiful daughter born 2/14/11!!*
    Thoughts from an Overwrought Mind
    SAIFW
  • You will be an amazing Mom :) I was so hoping you were going to get your 2010 babies but I am also glad they are cooking a little longer. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Wow! Maybe even our delivery dates will be close too! Those little babies just love growing in their womb!!! Hang in there. I cried at work today in a corner of course! So utterly exhausted! I can only imaging how pooped you must be! 
  • I'm so sorry your LOs aren't cooperating with your financial boost in 2010. They will be here before you know it though. I have a feeling the coming weeks will seem to fly by :) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • I'm sorry you didn't get an eviction date or any progression, but I sure am glad to still see you here! :)

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

• I know you're bummed (and physically miserable!) that your not making more progress but think how cute your big, plump babies will be when they do arrive. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"