North Dakota Babies

Tron

Yay or nay?

we got movie passes as stocking stuffers, and are trying to decide what to use them for.

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

Re: Tron

• We got movie passes in our stockings also and used them to see True Grit. Loved it! Any movie with a Western / Historical theme to it I am all over. It's not really a "feel good" movie, though... so I don't know if that's what you're looking for.
  • I can't wait to see True Grit!!! We just saw The Fighter...really great movie!!!! I <3 Mark Wahlberg!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I want to see little fockers!!!
  • I would say nay for Tron, but that's just my 2 cents. I saw it yesterday with DH, also with movie passes. DH had already seen it opening night but was taking his little brother to see it so I tagged along. Even DH admits it was just "okay". We both really like the soundtrack though.

Black Swan was a great movie. Not a feel good movie either, but definitely one of those movies that stays with you after it's over. I have a feeling it's going to get some Oscar nods.

~Sarah & Jason~June 12th, 2009~Siesta Key, FL~
    Planning Bio Married Bio *Work In Progress*
    Formerly Knottie Soon2beMrs.G_09
    Anniversary
  • imageMelVic:
    I want to see little fockers!!!

me too!!!

good to know ladies. I think we'll do a marathon and see this and true grit. 

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"