North Dakota Babies
Options

Dear DH

Dear DH,

Thank you very much for leaving me to take out all the trash from Christmas. Thank you for leaving piles of boxes and bags of trash all along our hallway and on the kitchen counters. We wont even begin to talk about the piles of trash bags out on the patio. I understand that it is cold out, but the trash is not going to grow legs and walk out there on its  own. 

Also, do not get mad at me when I get all bundled up to take out the trash and Austin starts crying when he sees me walk out the door. I am so sorry that you have to get off the couch and computer to comfort your son for a few minutes while I freeze my @ss off taking out the trash.

Love your highly annoyed and now cold wife,

Nicole

Nicole and Michael~Las Vegas~May 31, 2008

Re: Dear DH

• Options
    *hugs*  sorry your dh is being a pita
    A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • Options

It is freezing!!!  Hope you don't have to take it far.

Dear DH,

Just because I ask for your help once every 10,243 days doesn't make me a horrible evil biitch.  I didn't give birth to a 200lb, 30 y/o baby and you could get off your ass and help occasionally.  I'm flattered that you think I'm super woman but I can't do it all.  Saying I don't have to do everything I do doesn't help.  Somebody has to and you've made it perfectly clear you can't be bothered.  So unless I want to live in piles of cat ***, dirty dishes and laundry, I do have to.   

Love,

Your irritated and tired wife

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Dear DH,

Please don't complain to me about being tired.  I don't want to hear it.  I was up 3 times with the baby each of the past three nights, totaling about 2.5 hrs each night, because we are in a strange place and she can see us in bed so she doesn't want to sleep.  Plus I got up with her at 7 while you slept in.  So its not my fault you stayed up late playing zombie killing video games with my sisters boyfriend, and you are not getting any sympathy from me.

Love, your wife who is running on fumes.

Blayne

• Options
    imageMrsBlayne:

Dear DH,

Please don't complain to me about being tired.  I don't want to hear it.  I was up 3 times with the baby each of the past three nights, totaling about 2.5 hrs each night, because we are in a strange place and she can see us in bed so she doesn't want to sleep.  Plus I got up with her at 7 while you slept in.  So its not my fault you stayed up late playing zombie killing video games with my sisters boyfriend, and you are not getting any sympathy from me.

Love, your wife who is running on fumes.

Blayne

I feel your pain on getting up with LO all night. It is horrible when we go away for a night or two and Austin has to share a room with us. He stands up and talks to us all night long.

Nicole and Michael~Las Vegas~May 31, 2008
  • Options
    imageFutureMrs.McC:

Dear DH,

Just because I ask for your help once every 10,243 days doesn't make me a horrible evil biitch.  I didn't give birth to a 200lb, 30 y/o baby and you could get off your ass and help occasionally.  I'm flattered that you think I'm super woman but I can't do it all.  Saying I don't have to do everything I do doesn't help.  Somebody has to and you've made it perfectly clear you can't be bothered.  So unless I want to live in piles of cat ***, dirty dishes and laundry, I do have to.   

Love,

ummmm ditto!!!

• Options
    imageniuchick21:
    imageFutureMrs.McC:

Dear DH,

Love,

ummmm ditto!!!

DITTO x 2. Ugh.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"