South Florida Babies
Options

Cute puppy, free to a good home!

I posted this on my FB but here goes again anyway.  My mom is looking for a good home for her 1 year old Pomeranian-Maltese puppy.  He's 1 year old, all his vaccines are up to date and my mom would transfer all the paperwork to whoever takes him.  I don't think he's house broken.  He has no health issues or anything of the sort, he's just a happy puppy that needs more activity than she can provide for him at this moment.

If you know someone that is interested, please let me know!  Here's a funny picture of him (ignore the stuff on the floor behind him, we dropped some food a little bit before the picture was taken)

Re: Cute puppy, free to a good home!

• Options

That face has energy written all over it! He's a cutie!

Good luck!

• Options
    I posted this on my facebook to see if I can find a home for him too. He is adorable! I wish I could take him (I have a 4 year old Maltese). If I hear from someone interested, I will let you know. What city is the puppy currently in?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have someone interested in the puppy. Please email me more information or a way to contact the puppy's owner. My email is ramirezlvr@gmail.com. Thanks
  • Options
    Hello!  Is the puppy still available.  I have someone interested.  Please email blixy@aol.com.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"