January 2011 Moms
Options

L&D 2 times in 3 days

On Sunday morning I ended up in there with contractions and mystery pain, and then went in for a NST today and was having steady contractions again so they sent me over to L&D where fortunately my Dr was on call.  So after 2 rounds of terbutaline shots and a pill they sent me home with strict instructions to park myself on the couch for the next 3 weeks.  The crappy thing is that they sent me home on terbutaline pills that I have to take every 4 hours round the clock for the next 3 weeks!  So much for getting any sleep before the baby comes, and it makes you super jittery so I'm not sure if I will sleep anyway.  I have to go back for a fluid check on monday because that was low today too and then another u/s on wed.  Wish us luck that this baby stays put for a few weeks at least until I hit 36 weeks!
imageimage Brothers! image

Re: L&D 2 times in 3 days

• Options
    I'm sorry.  I feel your pain, though.  I have been twice since Friday with a visit to the ER for my son in the middle.  I'll be thinking good thoughts for a baby that stays put.
  • Options
    I feel your pain! I have been on the Terbutaline pills since I was 32 weeks and on bedrest. I noticed that I didn't shake as bad if I ate before I took it. Hope baby stays in as long as possible! Good Luck!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad they were able to stop it and you get to "park it" at home.  Fingers crossed LO stays in there a while longer. 
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options
    That must be so tough. Stay in there LO!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"