VBAC

I owe you all...

an apology.

I made a stupid decision in an overly-emotional state to bring my local board drama here, where it doesn't belong. 

Please accept this as my apology for what happened, and my promise that it won't happen again.

I am putting myself in a Bump time-out (except when my Buddy delivers, then I will be back to post that) for a couple weeks. If you need me, several people on this board know how to contact me. 

Thanks.

The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)

Re: I owe you all...

• What you should be sorry about is that you feel entitled, that you think your ILs are obligated to spend X on baby #2 because they were generous enough to do that for baby #1. 

I suggest you go on BCPs or put an aspirin between your legs if you are thinking about having baby #3 and realize that it is your responsibility, not your ILs, to support your baby, expensive crib and all.

No where do I see that you are apologizing for your entitled "give me" attitude, just for posting about it on a second board.  Maybe it's time for some self-examination.

• Don't sweat it. Although I've never seen a complaint about one board on TB/TN go well when posted on another board because people click. You should make your posts private if you want to make it harder for people to find you. It seems like that might be a good idea in this case.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemargeincharge2:
    Don't sweat it. Although I've never seen a complaint about one board on TB/TN go well when posted on another board because people click. You should make your posts private if you want to make it harder for people to find you. It seems like that might be a good idea in this case.

this

It definitely looks like people who aren't regulars on the VBAC board are following you over here and commenting on your posts. After reading your vent I was curious and was able to look at your posts and find your original...others can also do the same to find any new posts you write. Although I do question how much of a life these people have to just sit around waiting for you to write new posts so they can jump in on them as well... 

DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • duplicate post

DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • we all do things that we wish we didn't do when we are emotional or riled up. it happened and no harm done Wink
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I only frequent boards that don't have drama (only lurk here because I just found this place).  I hope it stays that way because I don't want to have to leave this board too. 

Either way, I hope this makes you re-examine your focus on money so you can enjoy what's more important.  It might help to remember that fair isn't each person getting the same thing, it's each person getting what he/she needs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #1 5/30/07 M/C 8/26/10 at around 6 weeks BFP #2 10/16/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"