January 2011 Moms
Options

Lunar Eclipse

Sigh...I'm so sick of these OWT and superstitions.  So, someone told me not to go out for the Lunar Eclipse bc I'm preggo.  Can anyone tell me why?  I tried googling it and all I could find was some Indian warning about the baby being deformed. 

Why do some people believe this stuff?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Lunar Eclipse

• Options
    I jokingly told DH tonight that if I go into labor tonight during a lunar eclipse and she's born tomorrow during a full moon on the winter solstice, she'll be a witch for sure.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options

I keep joking that I hope it throws off the gravitational balance or something just enough to make this little stinker turn head down.

And by joking I mean... pleeeeaassee???!??!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've already told the hubs we're having sex tonight - the combo may be enough to get this LO moving!
  • Options
    I have been feeling more pressure this past week and wonder if it's due to the lunar eclipse.  :) LOL.  But, I do have a friend that swears that more babies are born when low pressure systems come sweeping in.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"