January 2011 Moms
Options

I'm so spoiled!

My mom called me up about an hour ago and asked if I needed her to come over and cook dinner for me and the husband tonight, and I told her no that I was gonna do it.  So she asked if I needed anything else, and I asked her to get me some Tums since I'm out.  I've been having to drink water with baking soda in it, ick.  So anyways, she shows up with Tums, a rotisserie chicken and mashed potatoes!  I told her "What the heck?!  I said I got dinner covered tonight!"  And she told me "Well I know how hard it is to stand on your feet and cook, so I bought you dinner." 

Ah.  I'm so spoiled.  Big Smile 

Re: I'm so spoiled!

• Options
    How sweet! My mom does this for me all the time. Enjoy your din!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LoL isn't it nice?  :D  And thanks, I will for sure!  Especially knowing that I didn't have to cook it, hahaha.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like a great lady Smile
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"