January 2011 Moms
Options

Jfayerman being induced now!! UPDATE

Hey guys, Just wanted to give you a heads up that Jessica just sent me an email this morning that she is going in for an emergency induction this morning.  Keep her and baby in your t & p's!!

Going in for a c/s due to shoulder dystocia.

imageimage Brothers! image

Re: Jfayerman being induced now!! UPDATE

• Options
    WOW!! We are dropping like flies. Hope she & baby are ok...they'll be in my thoughts!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh my!  Can you refresh our memories?  How far along is she and do you know what the emergency is?  She will be in my T&Ps today for a safe delivery and her LO will be ok.  Thanks for keeping us posted!
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She has GD so they were scheduled to induce her on the 27th, I believe that she is around 38 weeks? 
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Options
    T&P for a quick and safe delivery!
    PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagetfarabians:

Hey guys, Just wanted to give you a heads up that Jessica just sent me an email this morning that she is going in for an emergency induction this morning.  Keep her and baby in your t & p's!!

Going in for a c/s due to shoulder dystocia.

That's too bad Sad Hope she's not too scared and everything goes ok. 

I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"