Blended Families
Options

Mommy AW: New Sig Pics!

Just wanted to share updated pics of the kiddos! The pic I had of Hayden before in my siggy was quite a long time ago now, as you can tell! He's definitely more of a "little boy" now than a baby! And Miss Maddie will be 4 months old on January 1st!

Time sure does fly!

Re: Mommy AW: New Sig Pics!

• Options
    Your babies are adorable! Everytime I see pics like this I want another baby! (then I remember how much I like sleeping and spoiling my kids! lol)
  • Options
    What beautiful eyes they have!!! And cuties to boot!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you ladies! :o)

gosse - I think we're done! lol Having 2 under 2 is definitely a handful - fun vut crazy at times. DH and I said we'd wait 3 or so more yrs though to decide for sure...I do miss sleep though, for sure! ;o)

• Options

They are so cute!!!

• Options
    Oh my goodness. Ds has amazing eyes and your dd looks so happy I can't help but to smile! How did you update your siggy pics? I was trying to do mine last night & couldn't figure it out with the new bump profiles.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

:o)

jpowell - I know! It was confusing for me at first too - I hadn't been on here in SO long - a lot changed! I just clicked on my username on the board and when my bio came up, I clicked on "change avatar" and once you do that, a new window will pop up and you have the option to change your avatar AND update your siggy! ;o)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"